There

There”, is a weird book written and illustrated by Morie-Louise Fitzpatrick. This book talks about the feelings and ideas of a little kid. The book is rather confusing at the beginning, but in the end, it became more clear and understandable. The kid always wants to go “there”, he/she is curious about everything. In the end, you can understand that the “There” is his/her future and leaving his childhood behind. One connection I made with the book is when the boy/girl wants to go to the future and curious about everything there, I was wondering just like him when I was little. I was wondering if I’m going to be a giant or if I was going to be a small little guy. Another connection I made is that at the end the little kid decided not to go to “There” cause he has lots to do in his childhood, the same happened in a book called “My Little Life” where the main character “Johnny” wants to become a grown up, he kept on trying to act like a grown up and do things like a grown up. But in the end, he wants to stay in his childhood and play as much as he can. This book’s message is tremendously innumerable, it can make a lot of kids stop their idea of becoming a grown up and do, play as much as they can before they can’t.Related image